“Rich men have dreams. Poor men die to make them come true.”

By Jamshed Dasti → Thursday, June 05, 2014
No one is better than this kid because i know the feelings of poverty in my life. You know when i was a kid i know everything about poverty and all about it feelings. I know what's the status of poor person in this Pakistan country and all over the world. 

No one is accept anyone in his/her life but i want to give happiness and love to those all poor people's who deserve this feelings/love/ and happiness. 


Please take a look at this below picture and see how much he is happy after he met with me ;) 


Masha Allah 


Amazing Moments In My Life



Post Tags:

Shan King Khan

Hi Everyone ! Hope you are fine because you are reading this ;). I’m CEO and Author of UrFox.Com. I'm Computer Operator of Jamshed Dasti MNA and Managing His Social Media And Website. You know I’m running some online Websites and want to share everything with you which you can’t find on internet. If you like to follow me then it’s my pleasure.

My Personal Facebook ID: Facebook.Com/ShanKingKhan

No Comment to " “Rich men have dreams. Poor men die to make them come true.” "

Tell Us Your Comments

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.