Jamshed Dasti MNA Visit Kohat City.

By Jamshed Dasti → Friday, May 02, 2014

Jamshed Dasti MNA 178 In Kohat City with Shakeel Fridi his some friends and other people's in these photos. Jamshed Dasti was invited by his friends in Kohat city to visit their city. He also given speech/interview to Media GEO. Here is below the complete photos made by Shakeel Afridi and his friends. 

Please take a look at below images of Jamshed Dasti MNA Muzaffargarh. 



















Shan King Khan

Hi Everyone ! Hope you are fine because you are reading this ;). I’m CEO and Author of UrFox.Com. I'm Computer Operator of Jamshed Dasti MNA and Managing His Social Media And Website. You know I’m running some online Websites and want to share everything with you which you can’t find on internet. If you like to follow me then it’s my pleasure.

My Personal Facebook ID: Facebook.Com/ShanKingKhan

No Comment to " Jamshed Dasti MNA Visit Kohat City. "

Tell Us Your Comments

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.