I'm Checking My Official Page & ID Notification Comments & Messages On Laptop

By Jamshed Dasti → Saturday, May 31, 2014
It's great way to make yourself popular in the world and share your thoughts and feelings with everyone on this planet via Social media and websites. But today i'm introducing my official page and ID everything you want to hear from me you just need to visit these page and id. You will get every updates from my Admin & computer operator Shan King Khan. He is great guya nd loving person to make my work and everything so simple and easy. If you have any question please you can ask using contact forum on my page. 


Just take a look at these photos which is captured by Mansoor Qureshi from Muzaffargarh. Thanks to him. 








Shan King Khan

Hi Everyone ! Hope you are fine because you are reading this ;). I’m CEO and Author of UrFox.Com. I'm Computer Operator of Jamshed Dasti MNA and Managing His Social Media And Website. You know I’m running some online Websites and want to share everything with you which you can’t find on internet. If you like to follow me then it’s my pleasure.

My Personal Facebook ID: Facebook.Com/ShanKingKhan

No Comment to " I'm Checking My Official Page & ID Notification Comments & Messages On Laptop "

Tell Us Your Comments

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.