Jamshed Dasti MNA In Mianwali Photos

By Jamshed Dasti → Tuesday, April 08, 2014

+Jamshed Dasti MNA Official  visited Irfan Ullah shop in Mianwali and there is also someone is close to Jamshed Dasti who is friend of MNA. He send us all pictures to our official page. Here . In these photos Jamshed Dasti with also other people's there who wants to take some pictures with MNA

Jamshed Dasti MNA give short speech to everyone that you're my people's and i love my country that's why i always give time to everyone. It's not big matter that i am MNA i wanted always to become a MNA but never think about any roundness or proud that when i will be MNA and i will never give importance to anyone in my country, city, or even other cities who really loves me. I always respect every person in the world or Pakistan. I want to follow all rules which are made by our Hazrat Mohammad SAW and we should follow them because of muslim and as a honest person. 

I will never give up for anything I'm here and protecting my people's from Jageerdar (richest) and oppression. Those people's who always doing Atrocity on poorest people's in Pakistan and even my cities i will never forgive them and i will always fight for poor person like m doing. 

Thanks for your support and your love. 

Now just take a look at below pictures which is taken by Irfan Ullah from Mianwali.  


























Shan King Khan

Hi Everyone ! Hope you are fine because you are reading this ;). I’m CEO and Author of UrFox.Com. I'm Computer Operator of Jamshed Dasti MNA and Managing His Social Media And Website. You know I’m running some online Websites and want to share everything with you which you can’t find on internet. If you like to follow me then it’s my pleasure.

My Personal Facebook ID: Facebook.Com/ShanKingKhan

No Comment to " Jamshed Dasti MNA In Mianwali Photos "

Tell Us Your Comments

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.